Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Letter

My name is Kevin and I am from Malden, Ma. I am very tall and I have great hair. My personality is very bubbley, and I'm always happy. As a reader I am very picky, I only like reading fantasy books, plays, and books based on musicals and broadway shows. As a writer, I can be really lazy or really active depending on the subject. as a student I do most of my work and I always do my best. As a friend, I think I'm loved by everyone because i get along with everyone I meet, also i don't fight with people or believe in violence. Finally as a thinker I think I'm wierd because I think of random stuff like at one point I can be like "I don't get this problem" then I will think "I should go shopping", then I would say to myself "Is 2012 really going to happen".
                                    PS: What i love about myself is that I'm a free spirit and I'm outgoing. I am gay and i wear UGGs at least 265 out of 365 days of the year. I want to be famous before I'm 30 and I want to at least 3 VMA awards on my first year, one awdard being Best New Artist Of The Year. Also my idol is Lady GAGA, she is my Mother Monster and I will love her forever!

                                                                                             sencerily, your student
                                                                                                   Kevin Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment